Scott is licensed in industrial, institutional, structural, and health related pest management as well as termitecontrol and turf pest. He offers experienced knowledge for pest control that you won't find anywhere else! Read below to see just a few ways Black Hawk Pest Control maintains its professionalism and dedication to customer service.
1) Black Hawk keeps up with the latest research trends, developments, and advancements in the pest control industry.
2) We have developed a strategic partnership with others in the field to compare what treatments and techniques are best suited for different situations in order to better meet your pest control needs.
3) Black Hawk demonstrates complete respect for our customer's property and possessions. We even wear shoe covers to protect your floors!
4) We understand, and will work with your specific needs or concerns about your family and pets safety. We willfully explain the treatment process and what results to expect. Pests are enough of a surprise! You don't need the control process to be one too!
5) Black Hawk prides itself on professionalism, appearance, and punctuality.
6) Safety is our number one priority. We use only the top rated products recommended by the state chemist, as well as the newest equipment and technology.
7) Some pests can be really stubborn and may require a free follow-up treatment. (This service is provided within 30 days of the original treatment and applies ONLY to the original pest.
8) Unlike many companies, Black Hawk does not require you to have a signed contract for year round pest control!